You know, I am fascinated by the fact the Bible applies to every aspect of life, and its guidance always proves true! Yet, we often don’t take it seriously. We read the words but don’t actually live by them. Instead we live as though there’s a “just kidding” at the end of it all. I know that at times I have been, and sometimes am still guilty of this. Oh the fickleness of the flesh!!
I think Psalm 1 is a key example of this. It provides some food for thought; therefore, I just have a few questions for your grey matter this week.
- In what ways can we walk in the counsel of the ungodly? In what ways do you?
- In what ways can we stand in the way sinners and sit in the seat of the scornful? In what ways do you?
- How does one delight in the law (Word) of the Lord?
- Do you delight in the Word of God?
- Can we trust God to keep His Word? Do you?
- What path are you choosing to walk?
- Would God declare you ungodly or righteous?
Let’s hear some chatter out there 😉
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
Until next time,